February 23, 2022
Residents, Family and Friends of Rotary Villas
The upcoming changes to Manitoba’s public health orders will allow us to begin lifting some of the restrictions that our community currently has in place.
- Starting Tuesday, March 15, residents will no longer be required to wear a mask when exiting their suite (in the common areas of the building or at recreation programs).
Dining Room Service
- Starting Tuesday, March 15, dining room service will resume normal operations.
- Residents are no longer required to sit at an assigned table or with assigned tablemates. Come to your choice of 1st or 2nd seating and find a spot of your choosing.
- Starting March 1, visitors will no longer have to present proof of vaccination or a negative COVID screen at reception when entering.
- Visitors are asked to wear a mask in all common areas of the building.
- Starting March 15, our private dining room will reopen to visitors. Reservations are required for lunch and supper. Reservations for breakfast are not required. Reservations can be made at reception. Guest dining is first come, first serve.
- Church shuttle will resume services on Sunday, March 5.
- Starting March 15, Recreation will resume normal programming.
- Residents leaving Rotary Villas are asked to be aware of and follow the current public health orders & guidelines.
A friendly reminder that if you are feeling unwell, isolate immediately by staying in your suite and alerting reception. Our community is at high risk and the safety of all is of the utmost importance to us. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Jody Kehler, Executive Director