June 11, 2021
The province of Manitoba will be continuing with most of the current restrictions on the Pandemic Response Plan. It is anticipated that we will remain in Red (Critical) until June 26th or until directed by public health.
The changes highlighted below come into effect on Saturday June 12, 2020.
We are looking forward to serving you in the dining room and seeing you at recreation programs very soon!
- Cloth/non-medical grade masks are required to be worn over the mouth, nose & chin every time you exit your suite.
Dining Room Service
- Room service continues – All meals will be delivered to your suite.
- Breakfast will be a set menu. Hot or cold cereal and other continental items will be available on the trolley. Breakfast will be delivered between 7am – 9am. Please call reception if you require any other alternative breakfast options.
- You will receive your choice of lunch & supper off the menu. One of our servers will call you to take your meal order. Lunch will be delivered from 12pm – 1:15pm. Supper will be delivered from 5:00pm – 6:15pm.
- If you have not received your breakfast by 9am, lunch by 1:15pm, or supper by 6:15pm, please call reception.
- General visitation (indoor) remains suspended.
- In suite visitation: Two identified designated family caregiver(s) may continue to enter. Only one (1) designated family caregiver can enter at a time.
- Outdoor visitation: Up to five outdoor visitors from no more than two different residences may visit outdoors.
Shuttle Service/Leaving Rotary Villas
- Salons (hairdressers) remain closed.
- Please reserve leaving Rotary Villas for essential reasons only (ie: medical appointments, essential business, essential shopping, emergencies etc.)
- Our Wellness team will continue to shop at Co-op on Monday & Wednesday.
- The afternoon coffee & snack cart will continue daily from Monday – Saturday.
- Recreation programs will be offered as restrictions allow. Please watch the recreation bulletin area (by the elevator on first floor) for program updates.
- Please refrain from congregating in the hallways and common areas. Physical distancing (6 feet/2 meters) must be maintained at all times.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Jody Kehler, Executive Director
Thank you for keeping our community safe.