June 25, 2021
The province of Manitoba will move to Milestone One on Saturday, June 26 in the Manitoba’s 4-3-2-One Great Summer Reopening Path. It is anticipated that these orders will remain in place until August 3 or until directed by public health.
- Cloth/non-medical grade masks are required to be worn over the mouth, nose & chin every time you exit your suite.
Dining Room Service
- On Monday, June 28, residents are who fully immunized may dine together in the dining room.
- Dining room service will resume to pre-covid procedures for residents that are fully immunized. Come to your choice of 1st or 2nd seating and find a spot of your choosing.
- Residents who are not fully immunized may come to the dining room but must sit independently.
- General visitation (indoor) remains suspended, but we are working towards a program to allow fully immunized residents to visit onsite with fully immunized visitors.
- In suite visitation: Two identified designated family caregiver(s) may continue to enter. Both designated caregivers may enter at the same time if they are from the same household. If the designated visitors are from different households, they must enter one at a time.
- Outdoor visitation: Up to ten visitors may visit outdoors.
- Masks should be worn by residents and visitors at all times during outdoor and indoor visits.
Shuttle Service/Leaving Rotary Villas
- Salons (hairdressers) can now open.
- The Wellness team will discontinue shopping at Co-op. The last day of shopping will be June 30.
- Recreation programs will be offered as restrictions allow. Please watch the recreation bulletin area (by the elevator on first floor) for program updates.
- Masks must be worn to recreation programs.
We have received a lot of questions about leaving Rotary Villas’ property to visit friends and family. The current changes to the public health order still prevent all Manitobans from entering the private homes of friends and family, however outside visits are permitted. If you are leaving Rotary Villas property, we ask that you follow all current public health orders. If an off-site visit results in failing to abide by the current public health orders you will be provided room service for 14 days after returning to Rotary Villas.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Jody Kehler, Executive Director
Thank you for keeping our community safe.