August 25, 2020
Public health orders that apply for the Prairie Mountain Health region were issued on August 24, 2020.
The changes to the Pandemic Response System impacts Rotary Villas community in the following ways:
• Cloth/non-medical grade masks are required to be worn over the mouth, nose & chin every time you exit your suite and enter the common areas of the building. It may be removed once seated at your assigned table in the dining room.
• People who do not have to wear masks include:
– a person with a medical condition that is unrelated to COVID-19, including breathing or cognitive difficulties, which prevents them from safely wearing a mask.
– a person who is unable to put on or remove a mask without the assistance of another person.
Dining Room Service
• A mask must be worn over your mouth, nose & chin until seated at your assigned table.
• Ensure you sit with your assigned table mate only. (Please speak to a server if alternate arrangements are required.)
• Before leaving your assigned table reapply your mask over your mouth, nose & chin.
• Outside visitation remains unchanged.
• Indoor visitation: one identified designated family caregiver may enter. Please reserve this visitation for essential care related reasons only.
• Public gathering sizes are limited to 10 people.
• Recreation programs will be limited due to the limited group size.
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe.
August 20, 2020
COVID 19 Update:
Due to the changes in the MB Pandemic Response System all indoor visitation at Rotary Villas is suspended. Outdoor visitation will continue. Essential services will continue to enter. Residents should leave for essential reasons only. Please stay tuned for further updates as additional information becomes available from the province.