October 30, 2020, COVID-19 Update:
As of Monday November 2, our area will be moving to Orange (Restricted) on the Pandemic Response Plan. The changes to the Pandemic Response System impacts Rotary Villas community in the following ways:
- Cloth/non-medical grade masks are required to be worn over the mouth, nose & chin every time you exit your suite and enter the common areas of the building. It may be removed once seated at your assigned table in the dining room.
- People who do not have to wear masks include:
- a person with a medical condition that is unrelated to COVID-19, including breathing or cognitive difficulties, which prevents them from safely wearing a mask.
- a person who is unable to put on or remove a mask without the assistance of another person.
Dining Room Service
- A mask must be worn over your mouth, nose & chin until seated at your assigned table.
- Ensure you sit with your assigned table mate only. (Please speak to a server if alternate arrangements are required.)
- Before leaving your assigned table reapply your mask over your mouth, nose & chin.
- General visitation (in the Private Dining Room) is suspended.
- In suite visitation: designated family caregiver(s) may continue to enter. Please reserve this visitation for essential care related reasons only.
- Public gathering sizes are limited to 5 people.
- Recreation programs will be limited due to the limited group size.
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe.