November 10, 2020
As of Thursday November 12, the province of Manitoba will be moving to Red (Critical) on the Pandemic Response Plan. It is anticipated that we will remain in Red (Critical) for a minimum of four (4) weeks, or until directed by public health. The changes to the Pandemic Response System impacts Rotary Villas community in the following ways:
- Cloth/non-medical grade masks are required to be worn over the mouth, nose & chin every time you exit your suite.
Dining Room Service
- All meals will be delivered to your suite.
- If you have a tv table or small folding table that can be placed in the entrance inside of your suite, please do so.
- Meal service delivery will be a challenge. We will make every effort to deliver according to your dietary requirements (ie: gluten free, food allergies etc.).
- Please alert reception of any dietary requirements we may not be aware of, or if you wish to opt out of a meal service (ie: no breakfast delivery).
- Breakfast will be a set menu. Hot or cold cereal will be available as an alternative. Breakfast will be delivered between 7am – 9am.
- You will receive your choice of lunch & supper off the menu. One of our servers will call you to take your meal order. Lunch will be delivered from 12pm – 1:15pm. Supper will be delivered from 5:00pm – 6:15pm.
- If you have not received your breakfast by 9am, lunch by 1:15pm, supper by 6:15pm, please call reception.
- General visitation (in the Private Dining Room) remains suspended.
- In suite visitation: designated family caregiver(s) may continue to enter. One (1) designated family caregiver can enter at a time.
- Designated family caregivers – Please reserve this visitation for essential care related reasons only.
Shuttle Service/Leaving Rotary Villas
- Leaving Rotary Villas should be reserved for essential reasons only (ie: medical appointments, dental, emergencies etc.)
- Our Wellness team will increase shopping frequency if demand increases.
- Public gathering sizes are limited to 0 people and as a result our common areas will be closed.
- Recreation programs will be cancelled.
- Congregating in the hallways will not be permitted and physical distancing (6 feet/2 meters) must be maintained at all times.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Jody Kehler, Executive Director
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe.