August 6, 2021
The province of Manitoba moves to Milestone One on Saturday, August 7 in the Manitoba’s 4-3-2-One Great Summer Reopening Path. It is anticipated that these orders will remain in place until otherwise directed by public health.
- Residents, staff, and visitors are no longer required to wear masks while inside Rotary Villas.
- Masks use is encouraged while attending large or crowded gatherings, while visiting public places or for any unvaccinated person.
Dining Room Service
- Starting August 30, we will be opening dining to visitors in our Private Dining Room. Due to limited seating reservations are required for lunch and supper. Reservations for breakfast are not required. Reservations can be made at reception. Guest dining is first come, first serve.
- We will be moving to a ticketless system for purchasing meals. Meals can be purchased at the time of reservation or immediately prior to dining. Meals are purchased at reception: Breakfast $10, Lunch $12.50, Supper $15, Children 6 or under $7.50.
- There is no longer limitation on the number of general visitors you may have in your suite. Proof of vaccination and photo ID may be required for any visitor who has been outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days. All visitors must enter through the front doors and will be required to answer our COVID screening questions.
- Starting August 30, our guest suites will be available for overnight visitors. Suites 303 & 305 will be available for guests at a nightly rate of $95 plus GST.
- When booking a guest suite remember to make reservations for onsite dining, if required. Cost of meals are additional.
Shuttle Service/Leaving Rotary Villas
- Residents leaving Rotary Villas property are asked to be aware of and follow the current public health orders & guidelines.
- Church shuttle services will be resuming September 5. The church shuttle runs Sundays from 8:30 – 12:30.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Jody Kehler, Executive Director